Student Employment Opportunities
- Multicultural Student Services Internships - The purpose of the undergraduate internship program is to give students the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience, and collaborate with diverse populations of students, faculty, and staff. Internships available in the Multicultural Student Center, LGBTQ Center, Latinx Student Center (LSC), and Interfaith Student Center (IFSC).
- Student Director, Multicultural Student Center - The MSC Student Director will function as a colleague and member of the MSS professional team, play an instrumental role in building partnerships, and serve as a liaison to students university wide.
Involvement & Engagement Opportunities
- Center Volunteer Program - If you are interested in engaging with our centers beyond programming, you can sign-up to volunteer for 1-2 weekly shifts in the LGBTQ Center or the Latinx Student Center. Volunteer opportunities will be posted in our weekly newsletter and all social media pages. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and direct inquiries to Carissa Temerson for the Latinx Student Center and Alex Winkowski for LGBTQ Center.
- MSS Leadership Programs
- MSS Mentorship Programs
- MSS Social Justice Education Collective
- Student Involvement Calculator
- Cultural CIOs at UVA
Stay Informed - MSS Newsletters and Social Media
- Follow Multicultural Student Services on Instagram and Facebook
- Sign up for the Multicultural Student Services Newsletter
- Check out our LGBTQ Student Services Involvement Opportunities (community groups, newsletters, social media, and more...)