Who We Are
The Policy, Accountability, and Critical Events (PACE) unit of Student Affairs includes coordination and support of student disciplinary processes, policy and compliance, and critical incident/event response.
PACE advances the University’s mission to develop responsible citizen leaders by:
- Supporting the student-run Honor and Judiciary Committees in their ownership and management of student conduct adjudication;
- Promoting a student culture of self-governance, honor, respect, safety, and freedom;
- Facilitating student conduct practices that are fair, transparent, and educational;
- Developing and managing University policies that support student, Divisional, and University priorities;
- Creating and executing emergency response plans that promote student safety and the ongoing delivery of mission essential functions; and
- Reviewing and advancing relevant government legislation to support the student experience.