We invite applications for several exciting opportunities in the Division of Student Affairs. The University’s mission to develop engaged citizen-leaders is the foundation of the Division’s work, which is guided by six core values – academic rigor, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness, honor, public service and student self-governance. The Division consists of over 200 employees within the Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, Dean of Students; Student Health and Wellness; the University Career Center; Housing & Residence Life; and the Office of African-American Affairs, all working together – for and alongside students – to create the distinctive student experience for which UVA is known.
Follow the links below for more details, job descriptions, and links to apply.
Office of the Vice President, Chief Student Affairs Officer and Dean of Students
- Assistant Director, Multicultural Student Services
- Program Coordinator in Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Program Coordinator – Multicultural Student Services
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Newcomb Hall
- Student Programs and Services, Administrative Assistant
Housing & Residence Life
Student Health & Wellness
- Staff Psychotherapist - Wage, Eating Disorders
- Registered Dietician - Wage
- Staff Psychotherapist, Art and ED
- Staff Psychotherapist, Wage, Art
Located in central Virginia, the University of Virginia is a highly selective public research institution with a major commitment to undergraduate education. The student experience is grounded in the institutional core values of academic rigor, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness, honor, public service and student self-governance. For more information about the University of Virginia and the Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, visit www.virginia.edu.
The University of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Women, racial minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.