We invite applications for several exciting opportunities in the Division of Student Affairs. The University’s mission to develop engaged citizen-leaders is the foundation of the Division’s work, which is guided by six core values – academic rigor, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness, honor, public service and student self-governance. The Division consists of over 300 employees within the Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, Dean of Students; Student Health and Wellness; the University Career Center; Housing & Residence Life; and the Office of African-American Affairs, all working together – for and alongside students – to create the distinctive student experience for which UVA is known.
Follow the links below for more details, job descriptions, and links to apply.
Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs
- Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer
- Senior Associate Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students
- Associate Director of Policy and Judicial Affairs
Office of the Dean of Students
- Assistant Director(s) of Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Assistant Director for Event Management
- Program Coordinator for Leadership and Service
University Career Center
- Career Counselor and/or Assistant Director
- Coordinator, UVA Internship Placement Program
- Event and Operations Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
Student Health & Wellness
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Public Health Data Specialist
- Peer Health Education Specialist
- Staff Psychotherapist - Wage, Eating Disorders
- Staff Psychotherapist, Art and ED
- Staff Psychotherapist, Wage, Art
Located in central Virginia, the University of Virginia is a highly selective public research institution with a major commitment to undergraduate education. The student experience is grounded in the institutional core values of academic rigor, diversity and inclusion, health and wellness, honor, public service and student self-governance. For more information about the University of Virginia and the Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, visit www.virginia.edu.
The University of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Women, racial minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.