Dear New or Returning Student:
We hope everyone is having a great summer! In a few short weeks we will begin a new academic year. As part of your preparation, both new and returning students must complete one or more items related to community policies and standards.
Important to Know
- Deadline for completion: August 14, 2023.
- If you go to your Dashboard in the Student Information System (SIS), you will see the items you need to complete under your To Do List or Tasks.
- Requirements will vary by individual.
- Failure to complete these requirements means you will be blocked from registration for future classes.
List of Requirements
- Annual Student Update Form
ALL STUDENTS must complete.
- Active Attacker Training and Response Video
- Alcohol-Wise or Alcohol- Wise 21+
ALL NEW GRADUATE AND PROFESSIONAL students must complete Alcohol-Wise 21+.
- Not on Our Grounds
Note: You will not see Not on Our Grounds in your To Do List or Tasks. If you are required to complete this training, you will receive a separate email from the training platform. If you do not receive the email, please go to virginia-va.vectorlmsedu.com.
- Honor Module
- The Record
You can read more about each module on the website.
All responses to these requirements are confidential.
As you work on each module, you may log in and out, if needed, to save your progress. Please take the time to proceed through each module with the care and attention required.
If you have questions as you work on the modules, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page. If you do not find an answer in the FAQs, the ITS Help Desk can assist you.
These requirements enable everyone to prepare for a successful new academic year. In the community of trust and self-governance that characterizes UVA, your individual commitment can help create a positive environment.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in August!
University of Virginia