Hooview and Hoos Involved are two excellent avenues for anyone within the UVA community to advertise events and initiatives on Grounds. Both exist to promote communication among students, faculty, administration, and the Charlottesville community.
- HooView is a display system for digital advertisements (flyers) across network-enabled screens on Grounds. UVA entities can submit a flyer to HooView for approval. To submit content for HooView, please visit Hoos Involved, log in, and click the link under the HooView Submission Form. More details on submissions are included there.
- Hoos Involved is our student engagement platform where students explore opportunities to get involved and manage their student organization pages and create events . The platform also includes an events calendar bulletin board and calendar for announcements and event details. CIOs, SSO, Agencies, and Departments can submit events use the Event Submission Form.
Submit an Organization Spotlight Form to have your organization featured on the Student Engagement social media accounts @uvastudentengagement
Flyer Posting in Newcomb Hall
- ONE posting per organization, per event, per board
- Flyers should not cover up other flyers (slight overlap is ok)
- All postings are removed on Sunday night
Connections is a weekly newsletter distributed every Wednesday and is another way for you to find out what’s going on around Grounds. To submit an item, click here for more information.
Wahoo Weekender is a weekly newsletter hosted by the ADAPT Peer Educators highlighting alcohol-free events for the coming weekend (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). Submit events here.
Multicultural Student Services (MSS) NEWSLETTER is a weekly newsletter that aims to promote inclusion and engagement for historically underrepresented students. MSS, within Student Affairs, enhances the undergraduate experience through co-curricular programs and culturally relevant services that are meant to empower students in their identity, build community, and help a diverse group of students find their individual and collective voices. Submit all blurbs by 11:59PM on Thursdays here. Please keep all submissions clear and concise. All submissions will be considered for editing and reformatting in order to meet our content and formatting guidelines.
QTimes Newsletter is a weekly newsletter hosted by the UVA LGBTQ Center to promote events . Submit all blurbs by 11:59 pm on Thursdays here. Please keep all submissions clear and concise. All submissions will be considered for editing and reformatting in order to meet our content and formatting guidelines.